Monday, November 24, 2008

Obligatory "We lost, yew won" post.


...and I want to emphasize the "we lost" part.

I mentioned in one of my posts below that turnovers would be the key--and that proved to be the case. There is, quite obviously, NO WAY a team can expect anything but a drubbing if they turn over the ball six times--all at crucial moments.

Too bad, the yewts will have to enjoy a BCS game (a big loss if they play a Big-12 or SEC team, but an easy win if they play ACC or Big-East) while BYU heads for another toilet bowl.

Oh well... there is always next year.

8 comments:

jaesi said...

I quite enjoyed these smack posts...specially this one.

We are in VA and there was only one family in the ward showing it from Direct TV...we were quite happy being in the midst of blue and white with our red sweatshirts on :)

toilet bowl....funny.

Bruce Holt said...

Life is good ;)

Tami said...

I read, I laughed, I cried on Saturday, I just did not reply. I can't play as well as you can. You are amazing.

Spaz said...

That game wasn't fair. Utah's Defense had 12 players on the field the entire second half.

Foster said...

I agree, Spaz... I swear that there were two Kruger's out there!

James and Sandra said...

You are right, we lost. If you ask any Ute fan, it was their super defense that forced turn-overs. Oh well, what can you do? Noah is getting so big, Was Mae brave at the ER? I have stitches in the same place!

Foster said...

Mae was VERY brave--no tears at all! I will post a video clip or two of our visit once I get the problem figured out (video won't load for me for some reason).

Utah Man said...

What is with calling the Utes the "yewts"? Anyway glad to see that you take the loss as a man by not giving into the fact that the Utes did win and BYU did lose- funny thing one cannot happen without the other.
GO UTES!!!
p.s. have fun in the Poinsettia Bowl I hear San Diego is nice this time of year (actually it really is)