Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mae's Little Accident




Mae cut her chin on Sunday while sliding down the hall on her pillow--she thought it was a good idea at the time! Anyway, this quick video of her (above) was taken as we waited in the ER for an available doctor... I think it betrays the fact that she was a little nervous for her first stitches.



Here is the after video. She did really well and was amazingly brave! She followed the doctors instructions perfectly and didn't even cry one bit! We go back in about a week to get her stitches out. Leave a comment to let he know how brave she was!

8 comments:

Cami said...

Good Job Mae!!

Heather said...

what a brave girl.
Watch out though, I got stitches about 2 weeks ago and when I got them out (about a week later) it split open the next day! kinda stinks, so make sure the stitches are actually ready to come out.

Melissa said...

Oh sorry about that! I'm glad she was very brave- Josh would have been crying all over the place. Good Job Mae! Josh says you look very strong and is proud of you too! What a sweatheart!

DeAnne said...

Wow, Mae. You were so brave! Great job! We love you!

Love,
Brandon, DeAnne, Jocelyn and Kal

Babe said...

I hope social services doesn't pay you a visit again....... :) She did a lot better then I would have done!!! I ran into your mom yesterday.....I'm excited for you to be home soon!!

Alesha said...

Mae you are a brave big girl! Hope you heal quickly and be just as brave when your stiches are removed!

Jan's food said...

Mae,
You are cute even when you are sad!
Love you all!
Grandma

Vanessa said...

What a brave girl! Josh had to get stitches this summer on a cut over his eyebrow and it was not fun at all! I hope all goes well when you get them out.