Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wii may be in the market for...,

...well, a wii.



Brad has borrowed a wii and a wii fit from a friend at school. Mae absolutely loves it, and Ian thinks that he loves it (only because Brad cheats for him so that he can get a high score). This video of Mae on the wii fit hula hoop game just makes us laugh because she is so in to it, and so bad at it--but she doesn't care. She is just having a great time--incidentally, Mae did beat Brad's friend at bowling on her first try!

Who knows... I think Brad's plan of getting me addicted to it as a nice investment in our family time may just work. Maybe we will get one for Christmas this year!

4 comments:

Brynn said...

K my mom has Wii Fit, and I did hula hooping for about 35 minutes. I was sore for 2 days!!! I love it!

Michelle said...

That is so cute! I'm a big Dance Dance Revolution fan myself, but I have heard that the Wii fit is great!

Heather said...

I can't believe how sore you get from playing Wii. I played for four hours at my friends house and couldn't move my arm the next day. awesome. Mae is so cute that you should definately get a Wii.

Cami said...

We love our Wii. Start looking for one now for Christmas.