Thursday, January 10, 2008



Just a quick reflection on the Loooooooonnnnnnng drive home over the holiday.

At this point we were only a couple of hours away from home. The kids are in their PJ's because we basically pulled them out of their hotel beds that morning at 5:30 in order to get back to Stillwater at a decent hour. Lindsay is here represented in her 2nd hour of driving (out of the twenty or so total).

Apparently we have to go back to Utah at some point this summer to see family and all... I am hoping we can find a great airfare deal in order to avoid a situation like this one!

3 comments:

Alesha said...

Love it... I had to watch the video a couple times, Mae's face cracked me up! Props to you Linds for driving 20+ hours while prego!

carly k said...

I totally laughed out loud! That was hilarious! I'm so sorry you had to drive that with your kids!

Cami said...

That is hilarious and I feel your pain. Glad it's over.