Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nothing like a good, looooong Sunday morning

Because we still meet at about 1:00 for Church every week (no, we didn't change times in Jan like the rest of the world--and I think I am still bitter about it), we typically have a few hours of time to enjoy one another's company every Sunday morning. We like to read stories about the First Vision:


And we like to watch a "Sunday Appropriate" cartoon (mostly short cartoons from the Book of Mormon or Bible series). This week we watched "Prince of Egypt" and Mae wanted to dance at the end of the movie--and even Ian gets in on the action. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Alesha said...

I think you may have a professional dancer on your hands!

Shanel said...

I know exactly where she gets her moves...Brad! Just teasing I have never seen you dance. But I have seen Linds and I think some of those moves looked familiar!

Cami said...

That is so great. I saw Ian with his blanket. That blanket came to our house almost every time he did.

Erika Tebbs said...

Hi Lindsay- You have such a cute little family! Your right it has been a very long time since we have seen or bumped into each other over the past few years. It was fun to look at your blog and see your cute little family.