Friday, January 11, 2008

Politics, Politics...


Because election year is upon us, and because I constantly get asked questions here in Oklahoma from my colleagues about where I stand politically now that a Mormon is in the race--I thought it would be helpful to see where my political allegiances lie...

In my search for information, I came across this handy little quiz:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/candidate-match-game.htm

Cut and paste the link, go through the brief series of questions--you answer according to your personal beliefs--and you will get tallied up at the end as to which candidates views are most like your own. If you are unsure on some issues, just make as educated a guess as you can.

It is interesting to see whose ideas mesh most closely to your own.

Kinda cool--enjoy (you may be surprised).

No comments: