Sunday, May 18, 2008

Well, I have managed to keep Brad Busy...

He has been a big help lately--which is good, 'cause I have needed a lot of it. He and Ian worked extra hard the other day to finish the second retaining wall (which looks great), and he also worked for a couple of days on our master bathroom putting up beadboard and painting--it looks great too, and I will post a picture later.

He also helped me with painting and wall-papering our master bedroom (something I have wanted to do for a loooooooong time). I will post pictures later--after I get things cleaned up.

Yeah, I know--we should have done it earlier when we didn't have an extra kid in the house, but Brad was VERY busy with school. Having a month off has been nice and it will be tough to get used to three kids at home when Brad goes back to school this summer.


2 comments:

Heather said...

i love when the kids "Help". That's why I mostly do things during naptime. :)

Cami said...

So many projects. It seems like the list never gets smaller. As soon as one is marked off, three more are added to the list. Nice looking wall. I can't wait to see the other projects.