Friday, May 2, 2008

No, he isn't being abducted...

...it is a baby tanning bed. Seriously. We thought that he was a little pasty when we brought him home so we decided to add a little color to him. We had to put the little baby goggles on him so that he wouldn't get UV rays in his little baby corneas. Okay, okay...it is actually a bili-light bed. Noah was a little jaundice-ridden and we had to bake him for most of every day--poor kid. However....


We think he looks pretty good now.


Here is a quick video of some Ian/Noah interaction. We are pretty impressed with how Ian has taken to baby Noah. He is always asking to hold him and makes SURE to give him a kiss when he is ready to go to bed.


9 comments:

Alesha said...

He looks so precious in the close up picture, still loving the hair. What an adjustment for ALL of you.

Heather B said...

He is a beautiful baby! I'm glad Ian is doing so good with his baby bro!

Cami said...

He is so cute. I'm impressed with Ian. Mae looks so big in the end of the video.

Shanel said...

Noah is so darling! Oh sorry Brad, handsome. I wish you were here so that I can snuggle him.

Mike and Joyce said...

I love your blog, it brings us great joy!!! You family is so precious and wonderful. Congratulations on the birth of Noah Paul. My friends at work love to look at my family blogs! Thanks for updating it so often and letting us share in great things!!
Love,
Grandma Campbell

DeAnne said...

SO precious! Ian is talking a lot more. I hate those darn bililights. I felt like I was cooking my kids when they were in them. Little Noah looks like he is doing very well. He looks so sweet. You're a good looking bunch! Thanks for keeping your blog up to date. We miss you!

James and Sandra said...

That is so great that Ian is so sweet with Noah. I don't know that Noah will look so big in 3 months. I think Hayden looks and feels like a 7-8 month old. I bet he is 14 or 15 lbs. Give me a call when you get a spare moment, I want to hear all about the natural birth... by choice.

jaesi said...

He is so beautiful. Congrats! I read your blog every once in awhile and was surprised you had already had him! Hope the adjustment is going good....Im in the same boat!

Melissa said...

What a good big brother- I'm glad he is reacting well to him. He sure is talking a lot more- and by talking I mean I can understand him more. That is so sweet- baby no-ho. cute cute. He is such a sweet baby too! I love the black hair- great "tanning" bed too. We gotta do something about those white babies!