Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mae "Graduates" from Pre-K




Well...school is out. Mae is finished with Pre-K and is moving on to Kindergarten next year. It is full day and she will be riding the bus which means she will be leaving around 7:50 am and won't be home until 3:30---doesn't that sound like a long day for a 5 year old? I think so, but there really isn't much I can do about it. Mae is excited though, riding the bus is what excites her most.

The pictures above are of her teacher Mrs. Strickler and the bottom is Ms. B giving her her diploma and award. She really loved her teachers this year, and I am glad she is learning to love school.

This may prove to be a very long summer. Brad won't be home much, so I have armed myself--I hope; we bought a little plastic pool for the kids and is has a slide which has been a huge hit, and the playground and sandbox are still fun. I am thinking if we can grow some grass to cover out dirt, we may even get a slip and slide before the summer is through. Can you tell I don' t want my kids inside?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats mae!

carly k said...

She is too cute! Sometimes I can't believe she is already almost 5!! I still remember when you brought her to Cari's wedding when she was only like a month old and she had so much hair! It was love at first sight! She is getting too big too fast!

Cami said...

I can't imagine Mae in kindergarten. So crazy!