Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sooooo...

Mae absolutely loves peanut butter--whenever she gets to choose a snack she asks for peanut butter on a spoon. Well, often Mae will wake up early (around 5:45-6:30) and we will tell her to go back to bed. "But I am hungry and I want breakfast," she will say. We tell her that we will get her up when we are ready to make breakfast, etc. Anyway, it turns out that after one of these conversations, Mae decided that she would get herself some peanut butter and a spoon--which apparently she did and then hid in her closet so that we wouldn't find out.

Enter Ian.

One day it was abnormally quiet and whenever that happens we know that Ian is doing something that he shouldn't be doing, so I went to look for him. He had found the jar of peanut butter and the spoon and had had himself a meal....seriously, that kid keeps us busier than anything else!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

You guys are the luckiest parents to have such a wonderful son in your lives! I know that his crazy personality will come in handy eventually in his life, but it is tough as a toddler. Maybe he will run for president some day. He is so stinkin cute though it is hard to be mad at him.

Cami said...

I love that he keeps trying to get more.

Shanel said...

How funny is that. I am scared to have a boy...I don't know if I will be able to keep up with him. For now we are fine with it just being us 3!

carly k said...

Thank you for that laugh!!

Ashlee said...

Hi you Guys, I found your blog one day while I was blog hopping. I think it was from one of Lacey's friends! Your blog is cute. You are quite funny! Lindsey it sounds like you have your hands full right now. I feel your pain! My boys have always been into everything. I truly am hoping that Elsie will be a little more mellow but I doubt it.Anyway, sounds like things are going good for you guys and congrats on the new one soon to come!! Take Care!

DeAnne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeAnne said...

Hilarious! Peanut butter is super yummy.