Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mae's First Day of Pre-K (that's public preschool)


Mae is loving Preschool so far. She goes 5 days a week for 3 hours (which I am not liking very much, actually getting her to stop playing in order to get ready quickly 5 days a week is what I am not liking). She made butter today and is learning how to do jumping jacks in P.E. with Coach Hole (his name is actually Holt, but apparently they don't stress the 't' in their Oklahoma accents). She loves all the friends that she is making, and is finally telling me their names when she talks about them instead of saying "the girl with the yellow hair, or the boy with the blue shirt and red shirt. I am glad she is enjoying it.

Above is her first day of school.

2 comments:

Cami said...

That is so cool. What time does she go to school? Gavin starts on the 25 of Sept. He is so excited.

Shanel said...

I love hearing about Mae. She is growing up so fast...time for another one!