Sunday, September 2, 2007

A tribute to John Beck and BYU's great season last year.

This is just a test to see if we can actually post a video correctly--but the video is a good one! John Beck went through a trial of fire at BYU from his freshman year (and his concussion at USC) all the way through his senior year (when he won MWC player of the year).

In any case, he was a fun player to watch. He helped bring BYU back to national attention in college football, and we hope that the Cougs will be able to stay there for many years to come!

By the way, if you can't tell at the end of the video--I am sure that Harline is still open!

2 comments:

Shanel said...

Brad I loved the film,Go Cougars! My parents are on their way down to the game right now...I don't get invited now that I have a kid! Well the main reason I am commenting today is to tell Lindsay "Happy Birthday!" Check my blog I made a tribute to you! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Linds!!!! Is it really you?! I haven't talked to you in so dang long! Your family is darling, you are still so cute!
We had ourselves some good times in soccer, you're the best!
It looks like you're doing well, and living in Oklahoma. I'm glad you have a blog!