Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sad day for Ian



...He broke his arm. Above is the before picture, and below is the after--we were hoping for a BLUE cast, but they only had clear.

Last week, anyway. He fell out of his crib while trying to get out of it after we had put him to bed.

So, we took him in for an x-ray because he kept crying every time he bumped his left arm...and it was broken!

He is doing fine, though the process at the hospital was quite an episode--he doesn't trust anyone in scrubs that isn't his mother.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Ooh! I now that is not a fun thing, especially when they are so young. Gavin and Harrison were 2ish when they broke the arm and leg. Hope he's adjusting to the cast.

Shanel said...

I guess that's what I have to look forward to when I have a boy! He is so cute!

Grandma Foster said...

Hi- I'm so sorry Ian. I didn't know this! When did this happen? We need to talk more! I love you.