Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DHS Class of 2000 10 Year Reunion

For those of you who graduated with me...our 10 year reunion is coming up. There has been a blog created just for the event. Information will be updated about the reunion as plans begin to solidify. If you have a blog, please add the link to address bar and maybe a post that says that it exists. This will help get the word out. In the near future we will post an email address that we are hoping everyone will send their contact information to so that we can send out mass emails as well. Thanks.
Blog address: http://dixiehighschoolclassof2000.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Heather said...

I don't know if you are in charge of the blog or not, but my class has a pretty good format for our HS class blog.
here is the address in case you are interested.
http://bountifulhigh2001.blogspot.com/

Crystal said...

I am starting to feel a little guilty (watching your little baby on your blog). Is there anything I can do to help?

bjarnason family said...

Hey Lindsey!

I'm not part of your class but I would sure like a reunion with you and your cute fam! Here's my email, send me a note so we can get together!

Denise
bjarnason@gmail.com

Jen said...

Hey! It's been so long since I've looked at your blog. How fun to have #4 coming along! A few nights ago you were in my dream and one of your kids had broken my sunglasses. It was so so so random! How are you guys? Even though I technically didn't graduate at Dixie can I still be included at the reunion? I'd love to come though my husband will be gone with the military. I can't believe we're old enough to be doing a 10 yr reunion!

incase you don't have it, here's my e-mail: jennifer.mcarthur@gmail.com