Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mae's Dance

I am sure that Grandma and Grandpa Foster and Grandpa Campbell thought--wow... I drove how long for THIS?

Mae only danced for about 3 minutes, but she was sure glad that some of her grandparents could be there with her--for anyone else who wants to see it, we do have a video of it--she messes up once and is pretty embarrassed, but for the most part she was wonderful!



We think that her favorite part of the dance was that she got to wear makeup!
She sure looks pretty, don't you think?

3 comments:

Cami said...

Where did the little Mae go that I used to babysit? She looks so cute.

Heather said...

Awwhh. How fun. I can't wait till my little girl does stuff like that. Mae looks adorable.

Alesha said...

I don't believe it, Mae is old enough to be in dance, wowsers!