Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mae's Vacation...



Well... I had a good time. Like Ian said, the plane ride was good, swimming at grandma's and grandpa's was good (that's me in the video jumping off the diving board), but I REALLY liked the 24th of July parade in Beaver! My cousins and I waited for almost TWO hours to see the whole parade and it was totally worth it!

This is a picture of me and my cousin, Nora. We got lots of candy from the parade, and the Cache Valley Cheese factory float threw out cheese curd for us--and that is what I had been waiting for ALL DAY!


At the very end of the parade they drove a fire truck down the street and squirted the fire hose high in the air so that we all got totally soaked!


Later that day we went boating and also played with Barbies and playmobile. We also watched "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe", ate brownies, played volleyball, and dressed in grandma's costume box clothes. Early the next morning I was kinda worn out.


On Ian's blessing day I got to play lots with Ashley and Shanna--they are soooo much fun (they showed me how to pucker up--whatever that means)! Grandma and Grandpa Campbell also came to Beaver to play with me. I got to see my cousins Kari and Jocelyn too... they are getting soooo big. Soon they will be able to play with me for real!


Finally, after a great vacation in Beaver, I got to relax a little at the water park in St. George. I love relaxing in the water, and I already miss all of my family in Utah.

3 comments:

Heather said...

We had a good time in Beaver as well! Randy's new favorite family is the Foster family. He says "they are just so cool and fun to be around." We had more fun hanging out the night before the reunion with everyone than at the actual reunion. Glad to see you and your kids had such a good time too. Hopefully the "Airds" can be as cool as the "Fosters" someday!

Stephanie said...

Lindsay Mae is such a cutie! I miss that girl, so much personality. We just had a family reunion in Antimony Utah at Rockin' R Ranch. I'm sure you have heard of it. It is beautiful in that part of Utah!

Jan's food said...

Thanks again Brad and Lindsay for the great pictures and update on your family! We love you- Where is the yoga picture?
MOM