Saturday, March 22, 2008

A quick response...

to any of those in my extended family who assume too much. I will just let a few pictures do the talking:



This is called "Austin 4:18". I can't believe the yewts
let him get sooooooo open.


This is our FRESHMEN MWC player of the year running
OVER two of the best yewt players (that is Tate diving--and missing)


I think you all recognize this one.


This collage depicts the FOUR outright conference
championships in the two major men's sports--what I
am saying is...we haven't lost to the yewts for two years running.

That includes games in Lavell Edwards Stadium,
Rice-chex Stadium, the Mariott Center, and the Huntsman center.

Maybe we should just change the name "U of U" to BYU north--cause we own you!

1 comment:

Jud Wooters said...

Those pictures nearly bring tears to my eyes. And to think ... it's just the beginning with a lot of young guys.