Thursday, November 15, 2007

Well not much is happening with our family as of late, but it has been so long since we posted that I thought I would write up a brief update.

Mae is doing great. She is loving school and is starting to get upset that I pick her up earlier than most of the other kids (she is only half day). She now claims to have a boyfriend, Steven, who I have tried to talk her out of, but she has let me know that things are not going to change. I told her to tell him she can't be his girlfriend until she's 16, and she refused. Our conversation was yesterday and today she told me very matter of factly that she did not talk to Steven today, but he is still her boyfriend.

Ian lives for the truck he got for his birthday and for the movie "Finding Nemo." He watches at least part of it every day. If I try to put on another movie, he throws a fit. He calls it "Memo". His third and fourth favorite things happen to be his Baa and Neigh. They are a stuffed sheep and horse. He loves to sleep with them. Brad has tried unsuccessfully to teach him their real names, but I think we should just be glad we understand what he is asking for.

Brad and I are trying to get some last minute things done on the house (finishing up some painting and putting the base boards back on), before we have some house guests. We are excited to have Brandon, DeAnne, and their kids come down from Missouri to spend Thanksgiving with us. Mae is so excited to have her cousin Jocelyn come (I think she is just excited to have one more person smaller than her to boss around--it may not work out as she plans). Mae thinks that she can play with Jocelyn and Ian can play with Kal (Kal is two months old).

I am feeling pretty good with my pregnancy. I am 17 weeks yesterday, so we are moving right along. We find out what we are having on December 9th, though Mae is sure that it is a girl. I am anxious to get a little further along so that I actually look pregnant instead of just looking funkily chubby. Brad is enjoying BYU's football season. The big rivalry game is getting closer, and he is getting a bit nervous--I will be rooting for BYU even though I am a Utah alumni (only because when BYU loses, the whole family suffers--at least, that is how it used to be...luckily Brad has gotten much better about this in recent years).

Well, that's the Foster family right now. Hopefully we will be posting some more pictures soon.

4 comments:

Babe said...

Ian and Tryston are exactly alike!!!!! He absolutly loves Nemo, and he calls it Memo too!!! I love to watch his facial expressions as he watches it, it is so funny! So you are 17 weeks, does that make you due in April?? I'm excited to find out what you are having!!! Luv ya - Cari

Babe said...

Oh P.S. I wonder who Mae gets her little attitude from????? It couldn't be her MOM!!!!!! I can't believe boyfriend troubles already!

Cami said...

I can't beleive your kids. Growing to fast. Also can't believe your so far along on your pregnancy. Did you get my email about the Bradley books? Did you hear from E? Have you been able to exercise? Sorry so many questions. I should just call.

Crystal said...

It sounds like everything is going great for you guys! Are you coming to Utah any time soon? I still need to give you the binder full of stuff for the 10 year reunion!!! It's only a couple years away!