Sunday, September 13, 2009

Quick post on the refurbished Media Cabinet...

...that Lindsay picked up off of KSL for $60.

This is the original product:


This is it after a little bit of work. I dismantled it a bit and made some new doors, threw on some new molding, made new drawer fronts, and viola: a "new" media cabinet that houses our bigger TV.


And here is the finished product. The doors fold back and slide into the cabinet, and the drawers at the bottom are for storage and for our reciever/DVD player, etc.


It was a fun project, but I think that Lindsay will think twice about asking me to do this kind of work again (mainly because she ends up putting the kids to bed by herself).

4 comments:

Alesha said...

Awesome work Brad, and love the color!

carly k said...

love the color, too!

Michelle said...

That turned out great! I wish I could see the potential in pieces like that.

James and Sandra said...

Looks fabulous way to go guys!